Tuesday 7 February 2017

Week 20 - The noise was SO loud...

As I dug the drill into the ground of the building site, my ears popped at the deafening noise of the twisting, churning blade. The noise was SO loud that the other workers around me bowed their heads deeper into their work, obviously trying to muffle the cacophony. While I carried on with my work, I saw the builders clanging around and talking in duplicitous whispers. I knew that they had a superior job to me, but I kept my feelings away from the ears of the other workers, whose whispers rose to an excited chatter as the boss left.
Maya 5T

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete