Saturday 16 January 2016

Week 2 - Jurassic Dinosaur Egg

It was a freezing day as I joined the queue at the Natural History Museum. Once inside the Jurassic exhibition, I turned my head and in the corner I saw an egg, but it was not just any egg but a light purple, spotty dinosaur egg. It said, “Take me home, put me in water and I will grow into a…………… T-Rex.” So I followed what it said and 3 days later, I now have my own pet dinosaur and I have called it “Munchy Monstersaurus”. It is living in my bathroom and I hope it doesn’t grow too big.

Rosanna 3D

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like an amazing adventure! I would love to have my own dinosaur but I don't think I could beat your name, great use of alliteration!
    Do you think you could think of a more interesting word instead of 'said' for how the dinosaur egg spoke?
    I really enjoyed reading your work, excellent story writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing name for a dinosaur! I think maybe the egg was in the wrong exhibition! It could be interesting to look up which era Tyrannosaurus Rex is from perhaps?
    Your story reminds me of the Paddington Bear story. Really lovely writing.
    Roehampton University student

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a very captivating story and I would like to know how big the Dinosaur grows to be.

    ReplyDelete